The Lair x KUFKUF Claude Bag Small 'Smile Chain'
'Messages' is a collaboration between multi-disciplinary artists; David 'KUFKUF' Lobb, and Ash Greenaway, designer/founder of The Lair. An exploration of the metamorphic power of art as a vessel for communication, each unique article serves as a mantra, one which the wearer and those around them can absorb and/or emanate into their subconscious.
Designed, cut and sewn in its entirety in The Lair Studio, Newcastle, the Claude Crossbody Bag has been designed for the modern-day wearer. Constructed using durable South African leather, Claude boasts a spacious main compartment and a practical mini front pocket. You'll enjoy styling Claude in a multitude of ways; as a classic shoulder bag, worn snugly cross-body, or on the hips (yes - Claude is also a bumbag) for smooth, hands-free wear.
- KUFKUF uses acrylic leather paint
- Each KUFKUF design is one-of-a-kind
- Zipper closure
- Large main compartment, and smaller external compartment
- Adjustable strap featuring The Lairs half-arc buckle
- Silver nickel hardware
- Height 12cm / Front Width 40cm / Back Width 35cm / Depth 7cm / Strap 50cm-86cm
- 100% South African Leather
- Designed and handcrafted in our Newcastle Studio, Australia
- The Lair smallgoods are handmade with bi-product leather, therefore natural markings will be seen from time to time. We believe this adds character and charm to the product, and leather is only used in this condition if it is structurally sound.
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here