The Lair Jewellery Tansui Necklace Silver
Japanese for Freshwater, 'Tansui' is designed in The Lairs neighbouring design studio in Mulubinba/Newcastle. Handcrafted from .925 sterling silver, Tansui presents a fresh interpretation of a charm-style necklace. Choose from a selection of 10 different trinkets, allowing the wearer the freedom to opt for as few or as many as they please. The adjustable chain ensures the perfect length for each individual.
The Lairs namesake jewellery collection takes a revered cue from the traditional Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, making this the perfect accoutrement to add to an evolving personal collection.
How to build your Tansui Necklace:
1. Either choose 'no variants to receive a simple silver chain OR
2. 'Bag' as many individual charms as you please
Our team will then build your dream necklace and have it shipped within 48 hours.
- Length: 44cm
- .925 sterling silver
- Charms are made of both 9ct yellow gold, precious beads and .925 sterling silver
- Designed exclusively by The Lair, for The Lair
- Each piece is hand-finished, synonymous with The Lairs Jewellery concept of 'Wabi Sabi'
- Designed and handcrafted between Newcastle and Sydney, Australia
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here