The Lair Jewellery Supekkuru Necklace Single 9ct Yellow Gold
Japenese for speckle, 'Supekkuru' is designed in The Lairs neighbouring design studio. Handmade from .925 sterling silver and 9ct yellow gold, handcrafted gold rings are punctuated at irregular intervals contrasting a fine, classic silver curb chain. At the wearer's discretion, Supekkuru is designed to wear the clasp at the front, with a trail of chain falling down the chest.
The Lairs namesake jewellery collection takes a revered cue from the traditional Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, making this the perfect accoutrement to add to an evolving personal collection.
- Length: 46cm, with the option to wear shorter
- .925 sterling silver + 9ct yellow gold
- Designed exclusively by The Lair, for The Lair
- Each piece is hand finished, synonymous with The Lairs Jewellery concept of 'Wabi Sabi'
- Designed and handcrafted between Newcastle and Sydney, Australia
Don't see your size or this style is sold out? Our team will have it made and shipped to you within 2-3 weeks of purchase.
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here