The Lair Jewellery Okaasan Necklace 9ct Yellow Gold
Japanese for 'Mother', Okaasan is handcrafted in The Lairs neighbouring design studio. Handmade from a combination of sterling silver and 9ct yellow gold, Okaasan unifies handmade silver circular clusters, with subtly imperfect tear-shaped ovals for a contrasting, impactful effect.
The Lairs namesake jewellery collection takes a revered cue from the traditional Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, making this the perfect accoutrement to add to an evolving personal collection.
- Length: adjustable between 46-48cm
- .925 sterling silver and 9ct yellow gold
- Designed exclusively by The Lair, for The Lair
- Each piece is hand finished, synonymous with The Lairs Jewellery concept of 'Wabi Sabi'
- Finished with a signature TL hallmark stamped on a sterling silver charm
- Designed and handcrafted in Newcastle, Australia
Don't see your size or this style is sold out? Our team will have it made and shipped to you within 2-3 weeks of purchase.
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here