The Lair Jewellery Enseki Necklace Silver
Japanese for 'curb', Enseki is handcrafted in The Lairs neighbouring design studio in Newcastle, Australia. Handmade from .925 sterling silver, Enseki unifies handmade sterling silver curb links, which have been subtly twisted, and interlocked together to offer a slight variation on a classic chain.
The Lairs namesake jewellery collection takes a revered cue from the traditional Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, making this the perfect accoutrement to add to an evolving personal collection.
- Length: adjustable between 17-19cm
- .925 sterling silver
- Designed exclusively by The Lair, for The Lair
- Each piece is hand finished, synonymous with The Lairs Jewellery concept of 'Wabi Sabi'
- Finished with a signature TL hallmark stamped on a sterling silver charm
- Designed and handcrafted in Newcastle, Australia
Don't see your size or this style is sold out? Our team will have it made and shipped to you within 2-3 weeks of purchase.
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here