The Lair Claude Crossbody Bag Black Stitch Small Black
Designed, cut and sewn in its entirety in The Lair Studio, Newcastle, the Claude Crossbody Bag has been designed for the modern-day wearer. This user needs their hands free at all times, is an organisational neat freak, and is stylish to boot. This pattern was drafted a great many times to ensure both the function and body feel were just right. Constructed using durable South African leather, Claude boasts a spacious main compartment and a practical mini front pocket. The Lairs signature contrast white stitch has been employed, showcasing this functional necessity as one of the main features of the bag. You'll enjoy styling Claude in a multitude of ways; as a classic shoulder bag, worn snugly cross-body, or on the hips (yes - Claude is also a bumbag) for smooth, hands-free wear.
Claude is available in Black and Mahogany.
- Black stitch
- Zipper closure
- Large main compartment, and smaller external compartment
- Adjustable strap featuring The Lairs half-arc buckle
- Silver nickel hardware
- Height 12cm / Front Width 40cm / Back Width 35cm / Depth 7cm / Strap 50cm-86cm
- 100% South African Leather
- Designed and handcrafted in our Newcastle Studio, Australia
- The Lair smallgoods are handmade with bi-product leather, therefore natural markings will be seen from time to time. We believe this adds character and charm to the product, and leather is only used in this condition if it is structurally sound
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here