WORK WITH US
- Social Media Coordinator
- Casual 10 - 14 hours per week initially
- Melbourne based
As the Social Media Coordinator you will be working alongside the Creative Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for the coordination and maintenance the brand’s multiple social platforms, assisting with content creation, photography/ video editing and campaign photoshoots.
Ideally you have 1-2 years experience working within the fashion industry creatively or otherwise, must have strong social media knowledge. A strong, eloquent and witty copywriter would be desirable.
- Social media scheduling and app maintenance: Namely Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok.
- Creating multiple IG Stories each week, scheduling and/or posting.
- Getting creative with content edits, sourcing imagery from the Lair archive to edit and reuse, video editing for Reels and TikTok.
- Engaging online daily. Responding to comments and customer DMs. Building and maintaining relationships with digital creatives and friends of The Lair.
- Assisting in the creation of imagery and video, both autonomously when needed and assisting on campaign photoshoots seasonally.
- Communication with The Lairs brick and mortar store staff, studio staff and brand director
- Creation of visual shoot briefs to be directed to store staff and followed up
- Strong knowledge of Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ InDesign preferred (alternative editing software/ apps)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the Lair team, you are self-motivated, take direction well, and contribute to a positive working environment.
- A strong understanding of the diverse and ever-evolving fashion and digital landscape, you are therefore adaptable and responsive.
- You are a social media nerd, thrive in a creative environment, and enjoy an evolving goal set.
Initially this role is casual at 10-14 hours per week, there is opportunity to grow within the brand and make this experience your own.
The Lair team is small and ambitious, communication and a positive outlook are key. If all of the above sounds like a good fit for you and your skills, please send an email with your resume, short cover letter, and social media handles to Ell at firstname.lastname@example.org