The Lair Jewellery Okaasan Necklace Silver
Japanese for 'Mother', Okaasan is handcrafted in The Lairs neighbouring design studio. Handmade from .925 sterling silver, Okaasan unifies handmade sterling silver circular clusters, with subtly imperfect tear-shaped ovals for a contrasting, impactful effect.
The Lairs namesake jewellery collection takes a revered cue from the traditional Japanese philosophy of Wabi-Sabi, making this the perfect accoutrement to add to an evolving personal collection.
- Length: adjustable between 46-48cm
- .925 sterling silver
- Designed exclusively by The Lair, for The Lair
- Each piece is hand finished, synonymous with The Lairs Jewellery concept of 'Wabi Sabi'
- Finished with a signature TL hallmark stamped on a sterling silver charm
- Designed and handcrafted in Newcastle, Australia
Shipping & FAQ
Domestic orders made before 10 am AEST are dispatched that same day. International orders are processed within 24 hours.
Read our full shipping & FAQ here